Seiko SRP677J2 5 Sports Japan Resin Band Blue Dial 100M Men’s Watch
About Seiko: In 1877, at the age of 18, Kintaro Hattori set up business repairing the Western-style clocks that were becoming increasingly popular in Japan. By 1892, Hattori was manufacturing his own clocks in a factory he called Seikosha, from the words “seiko” meaning “exquisite,” “success,” or “miniature,” and “sha” meaning “house.” The company grew and prospered, producing its first wristwatch in 1913 and launching the Seiko brand in 1924. Technological innovation has always been a driving force in the company’s history.
- Function : Day, Week, 24 Hour
- Band Width: 20mm/0.79 inches
- Dial Diameter: 40mm/1.57 inches
- Case Thickness: 10mm/0.39 inches
- Length of watch strap(include watch case): 24.5cm/9.65 inches
- Band material: Polyurethane
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Dial window material type: Hardlex
- Clasp type: fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button-safety
- Dial display: analog
- Movement: quartz
- Highlights: Stainless Steel Strap, durable and practical.
- Men’s watch in featuring two small dials with week and 24 hour function.
Shipment Processing Time
All orders are processed and dispatched within 3 to 5 working days from the date of purchase. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Estimated Delivery Time & Shipment Cost
UK Tracked 5-7 business days (Free)
Europe Tracked 7-10 business days (GBP 14.99)
US/Australia/Japan Tracked 5-7 business days (GBP 19.99)
For other countries please contact us for the postal charges.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.