This is the latest new addition to the MASTER OF G MUDMASTER Series. Mud Resist construction helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge. Multiple gaskets are used on the pipes that guide buttons and shafts, which keeps mud out. These pipes not only act to protect buttons from impact, they also enhance button operation.
In addition, Twin Sensor capabilities provide instant access to direction and temperature information when needed under tough conditions.
The face of the watch is marked with large Arabian numerals at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock for easy reading. The face is illuminated by a Super Illuminator, high-brightness auto LED light to ensure high visibility under virtually any conditions imaginable.
The band surface is processed to resemble a cloth band texture, and the hour and minute hands are shaped with points that make them resemble warning markers. All buttons have a checkered surface for surer operation, and the overall design is tough and rugged.
Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Mud Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Digital compass (NORTH)
- Hand indication of north (20 seconds continuous measurement)
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing memory
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery alert
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case: 56.2×55.3×17.3mm
- Total weight: 94g
Shipment Processing Time
All orders are processed and dispatched within 3 to 5 working days from the date of purchase. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Estimated Delivery Time & Shipment Cost
UK Tracked 5-7 business days (Free)
Europe Tracked 7-10 business days (GBP 14.99)
US/Australia/Japan Tracked 5-7 business days (GBP 19.99)
For other countries please contact us for the postal charges.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.