Casio G-Shock GST-S130C-1A Men’s Watch
From G-SHOCK, the brand that is constantly pushing the envelope of timekeeping toughness, come new G-STEEL model design variations with “layer guard structure” for outstanding shock resistance.
The bands of this model combine different materials for outstanding strength and wear resistance. The core of the band is resin, the outer surface is CORDURA® fabric, which is stronger than nylon, and the inner surface is Tough Leather, which is used for heavy-duty work wear. The GST-S130C model feature a metal bezel that looks sharp and solid. This choice of bezel designs adds to the G-STEEL functional elegance and makes this model universally suitable for wear with a wide range of casual fashions.
Other features include solar powered operation and hand shift, as well as Neon Illuminator for the analog face and a white LED backlight for optimal readability.
A layer guard structure, and a new type of band and bezels greatly enhance design possibilities for these new G-STEEL models.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Cloth / Tough Leather Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Neon illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Solar powered
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/offoff, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 100 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save
- function on after full charge)
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 59.1×52.4×16.1mm
- Total weight : 104g
Shipment Processing Time
All orders are processed and dispatched within 3 to 5 working days from the date of purchase. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Estimated Delivery Time & Shipment Cost
UK Tracked 5-7 business days (Free)
Europe Tracked 7-10 business days (GBP 14.99)
US/Australia/Japan Tracked 5-7 business days (GBP 19.99)
For other countries please contact us for the postal charges.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.