This is a Made-in-Japan Seiko Turtle automatic dive watch. This model has an eye-catching, radiant grey dial. The watch is based on the very popular 6000 range of vintage Seiko dive watches. This new model features a Seiko 24 jewel automatic (4R36) movement, a date display, highly luminous hands and markers treated with Lumibrite for awesome low light visibility, a screw down offset crown, a uni-directional diving bezel with luminous PIP at 12:00, Hardlex mineral crystal and a solid etched, screw-down case back.
The 4R36 Seiko movement is self-winding, but it can be hand wound. 200 meter water resistance. The watch comes on a stainless steel bracelet with a double locking fold-over push-button clasp with a divers extension. 45mm diameter case.
- Movement: Seiko 24-Jewel Automatic 4R36 (self-winding)
- Case: Stainless steel, 45mm diameter x 13.3mm thick
- Back: Engraved screw-in back
- Crystal: Hardlex mineral
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet, push-button deployant clasp. 22mm lug
- Water Resistant: 200 meters